Friday, January 25, 2008

A Big Mississippi Coast Welcome to Russell

Our readers will notice we have added Russell to our blog family as a moderator. Russell is a friend of mine from the financial blogosphere with a specialty expertise in financial services issues, mainly banking and options trading. After Katrina, Russell was one of the first people to step in and help my family in those dark early days; later he came down on helped me catch up the work in my construction practice as a field expert doing job site visits. If his lovely wife would let me, I'd steal them away from North Carolina in a heartbeat. Drago's almost sealed the deal......:)

Besides his acumen understanding the complex world of financial service companies he also brings invaluable experience working with FEMA as a disaster field employee in locales such as Puerto Rico and the Carolinas. Russell also broadens us geographically as the issues surrounding coastal insurance also impact his home state of North Carolina.

Russell is also a member of the Order of Davichy, a very select group of investors known for their range of blogging and investing expertise. I've got the gin covered Bro. ;-)

sop

3 comments:

Coastal Cowboy said...

Welcome aboard pardner! This Cowboy sure could use some hep' keepin' ole Sop in line. LOL

Promise said...

My welcome, too, Russell. You really must be special - all Sop offered me was directions to a shrimp truck that moved before I could gas up and get to the Coast.

russell1200 said...

Promise,

Shrimp trucks are bvery special to SOP.